OK, he's not really a "this"---he's a young man---my son-in-law. I haven't said that very often---it's strange to be an inlaw. You know, that's what your parents are---NOT YOU, right?
BUT, I am so grateful for him--Carson. Ever since Caitlin came into this world I have prayed for her mate.
- I prayed that he would love her, and show her the kindness that everyone needs.
- I prayed that he would love the Lord---with his whole heart, that he would lead his wife to love him more and teach his children to do the same.
- I prayed that he would be a motivated worker in whatever job he wanted to do.
- I prayed that he would be a loving and active father in his kid's lives.
- I prayed that his parents would stay together and love each other.
This is what I'm thankful for today~