Monday, November 29, 2010

{30 Days of Thanks~Day 29}

Today I'm thankful for creativity---I have noticed lately how much the arts impact my life. Now, obviously I work in the "field" of the arts, but honestly, what would your life be without music, or a beautiful piece of art work? How full would your life be if you never read a great book, or poem? This will be short---mostly because I'm falling asleep :).....AND because I know I don't have a beautiful thing to say about the arts---just that I'm SOOO glad I was exposed to them at an early age, and encouraged to make them my life's work. I hope I never stop seeing the beauty all around me and encouraging others to see it, too---

A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul.
 ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe ~

No comments: