Monday, November 22, 2010

{30 Days of Thanks~Day 22}

Today I'm thankful for paper and glue----and LOTS of bling----(paper "bling"---not rings and things)! Now, if you have been coming to my blog for very long, you know that one of my favorite things to do is play with paper to make simple gifts look better. I won't show much of my inspiration for this day of thanks today, because it's all a surprise for Hannah, but I can show a few things. It's just amazing to me how quickly you can put some ink on a piece of paper and it can turn a plain little something into a wonderful surprise! Here are a couple examples of my simple joy today:

I love this little tree---it was simple, and quick---this is from the Holiday Button Bits collection from Papertrey Ink. I will tell you, I practically copied this from Debbie Olson---I didn't realize it until I had seen hers again, but it's true!






This is from the same set, Holiday Button Bits---I love this little Santa!

And last is this little package is from the Tiny Treats Christmas also from Papertrey Ink. I used a bunch of these little stamps for my Christmas packages---

Well, I'm not going into details  on any of these---if you have any questions, you can leave me a comment and I'll get back to you---

I hope you have enjoyed a simple joy today and were thankful for it all~

No comments: