Sunday, November 6, 2011

{Thirty Days of Thanks~Day 6}

I'm thankful for a day to rest. Now, I don't mean sleep----just to NOT WORK! This school year, I am working long days and spending quite a bit of time working at night---I think most teachers probably do this. It is exhausting---and you never feel like you can catch up, so it's just depressing! (dramatic, much?) Yesterday I was home alone for much of the day and I just played with my paper! If you have visited this blog very often, you know I like to create things with paper and stamps and ink. That's what I did yesterday. I have had very little time to do this---and when I have had time, I didn't have the creative energy. I didn't do much stamping, but I began some special things for my kids for Advent---what fun that was. I'll show them to you later in the month when I finish them. I think it's healthy to have a hobby--even if you don't get to do it very often. Whatever yours is, you should take the time to do it every now and then. I hope you have some time to play today. Thanks so much for stopping by~

No comments: