Tuesday, November 29, 2011

{Thirty Days of Thanks~Day 29}

Oh my---I'm not going to make it by "the 29th" for my 29th day--oops! I TOLD myself I'd get to bed early tonight, but I AM a music teacher with a big program to do next week and there is much to be done. SOOOOO, I'm a little behind on posting to the blog!

I can't believe an entire month has gone by and I haven't posted about this girl:

She has been such a blessing to me---of COURSE she has---but I'm talking specifically about helping me in my single motherhoodness (yes, I just made up a new word and I LIKE it.....making up words, that is!!)~I have amazing friends who help me with Joshua as needed---but sometimes it's best to just ask a family member. Caitlin has been willing to do anything I've asked---she's driven to my house, run Joshua around, picked him up at school, etc. She has stood in the gap for me when I needed someone---and all of this with a BABY, too. Joshua LOVES hanging out with her and her family---and I love that. There aren't many 10 year olds who have the joy of being an uncle and brother in law! He likes that part of his life. It's been a family joke for sometime now that Joshua didn't know Caitlin existed for the first few years of his life---he knew Hannah---but Joshua even called Caitlin, Hannah and Caitlin has INSISTED that Joshua didn't even know she was around during those years---well, HE DOES NOW!!! She is IN his life---often at her own inconvenience. It has been a HUGE blessing to me not to mention fun for Joshua to hang out with his older sister---oh, and while he's at it, he can be a cool brother in law and uncle, too! So, thank you Caitlin---for your selfless, easy going way---for always trying to work it out so you can be available to help me. It doesn't go unnoticed--and I'm SO grateful. I love you and I'm so proud of you~

No comments: