Tuesday, August 12, 2008

{Happy 51st}

.....that's years of marriage---not years of life! My parents had their 51st wedding anniversary on Saturday---that is so amazing! I'm so blessed to have two parents who have stuck it out through the years and were a godly example of His grace in their lives.


OK.......my E drive isn't showing up on my computer----SERIOUS PANIC is setting in, so I'll show you the card I made for my parents later....now, I'm going to throw up....(OK, not appealing, I know, but ALL of my digital photos are on there)....I will not panic, I will not panic.....

I've started back to school, so I have very little time to blog today---I hope to be back tonight with an update (and some pics!)

I will not panic, I will not panic....

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

deep breath---it is probably just a kink!

I love your weighwatcherabella below...how stinkin cute!