Monday, November 19, 2012

{Thirty Days of Thanks~2012; Day 19}


This picture is about six months old---I love it though. Today I was SO thrilled to have all of my "babies" in my house at the same time! That doesn't happen often enough for me (yes, I'm spoiled---it DOES happen more often than in some families, but I'd love it every week if I could work that out!) One of the things I love about having them all in the house is that they are STILL just siblings--even with the age differences...they pick at each other, laugh hysterically at each other, constantly tell me, "I was NEVER allowed to do that"---you parents know what I'm talking about. There's a lot of eye rolling and sighing----and I just LOVE it! I love to just observe them together---it's so funny!

I do love that siblings can say things to each other that the child would NEVER hear from their parents. I love that my children (and Carson when he's here) get along and for the most part, really enjoy being together. This is what I love about the holidays---and I'm so grateful for a few days with them in my home!

No comments: