Tuesday, June 22, 2010

{Color Couture}

 Papertrey Ink has a line of printed embellishments called Color Couture. I bought them to experiment with them and I finally got around to making a card with them. You know how I love quick and simple cards, well this qualifies! I stamped the polka dots and scalloped the bottom edge and everything else was just cut out and taped down. In my crazy world this year, this will be a blessing. Not alot of chatter today---just a simple card. There are six different color groups that have been released (one set of three per quarter). I spent some time the other night just cutting everything out, so I think I'll really enjoy using these now---if you want some tools to make simple, but still hand made cards, this may be just what you're looking for! 

Lots to share in the coming days---thanks for stopping by!
Kathleen~



Color Couture 1: (all supplies PTI)
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics 2
Paper: Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz
Ink: Raspberry Fizz
Other: Terracotta Tile twill & vintage button, Rustic jute twine, Large Scalloped die, Cuttlebug (Provocraft) Dimensionals (Stampin' Up!)

No comments: