Sunday, June 8, 2008

{Indianapolis}

Well, my husband has a meeting in Indianapolis this week. Since both the girls are still overseas, we decided we'd bring Joshua and make a trip of it---you would think that Indianapolis was quite an exotic place to hear Joshua describe it! We did spend a day at the Children's Museum today---I'm going to try to post some pictures, but I'll have to see if I can actually figure out how to get them on this computer! I had hoped to have a few posts ready before I left, but I just ran out of time--so, you'll have to wait until I get home for any paper projects! For the two of you who actually read this, I just wanted you to know where we were---Kris, you were right about the museum---it was an amazing day. We stayed almost 5 HOURS!!!! YEP---FIVE! I'll get some pictures up soon.

Have a great day~
Kathleen

1 comment:

kris said...

So glad you liked it. It's one of the things we miss about Indy. Hope you found the blue cheese restaurant!