Thursday, April 30, 2009

{Life...}


Life is a new set from Lisa Johnson for Papertrey Ink. It has some great floral images in it and I really like the sentiments. I have been so stuck on Scattered Showers lately I thought you might like to see something different!

I used Fresh Snow ink and then stamped Ocean Tides on top of it....I probably should have done it the other way??? I like that you can get some depth that way. I added the sentiment in Dark Chocolate and cut it out with a Labels 4 die. Since I can't get my hands on Labels One, I'm really enjoying these! I used a Dark Chocolate vintage button and tied it around my ribbon with some hemp twine. After I had popped it up on dimensionals, I decided to add the rhinestones. This card came together so fast---I seem to be getting better at the fast cards!! So glad---because these 2 hour cards were KILLING me!! I hope you have a great day! I'll be back with some more goodness tomorrow, I hope!


Ocean Tides Life:
Stamps: Life (PTI)
Paper: Ocean Tides, SS White (PTI)
Ink: Fresh Snow, Ocean Tides
Accessories/Tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft), Lables Four Dies (Spellbinders), Ocean Tides grosgrain ribbon, Dark Chocolate Vintage button (PTI), hemp twine (SU!), Taylor's Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions)