Thursday, July 17, 2008

{Ten Minute Card}

I keep seeing these---"ten minute card" posts and I think to myself, "yeah, right"---but, yes, I actually made a ten minute card--so I must quit complaining to myself when I see one! My oldest had a wedding to go to and she was leaving in---you guessed it--10 minutes.

So, I pulled out my Just Rite Stamper and went to work. I used the Special Occasions Font and the wooden stamp mount. I used the Flowers Cuttlebug Folder for the pink paper and tied it with organdy ribbon. I am still a newbie when it comes to these Nestabilities Dies, so my circles were a little large and I was running out of time, so no scallops. BUT, I did get it ready in time for her to leave. I added a monogram stamp on the envelope and I was done!


So, not the most elegant/fancy card on the planet, but it had the couple's new monogram and it was in the wedding colors--pink and black, so what's not to love?

So, do you have the Just Rite Stamper? What's your favorite thing to do with it?

Thanks for looking~
Kathleen

Recipe:
Stamps: Just Rite Stamper
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI), Pretty in Pink, Basic Black (SU!)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Organdy ribbon from Wal-Mart (a scrap, so I don't know the brand)

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Well good for you making a 10-minute card. It takes me at least that long to decide what to do, if not longer! This is a great card---even though I do NOT have a Justrite stamper yet.....I have been inundated with emails about all the new things they have but I don't have Copics either and I seem to be getting along okay! But it would be fun to try them out! Both products!
Thanks for the comment about my picture--it is new, so you're good! Somebody told me it made me look younger---I'll take anything that does that! :D
LeAnne