Monday, July 14, 2008

{ A Simple Thanks}

Here's a quick post~

I made this card for a friend....I'm late sending it, but that's the thing about good friends----they never care! I started out with the Out on a Limb blossoms. They are so pretty in this Sweet Blush pink---I used some Basic Grey Sultry Paper and finished it off with two buttons and some ribbon like I saw on Nichole Heady's blog here.





I scored the card in several places with the Scor-pal. Quick and simple! We're having some students over for dinner, so I need to go!

Hugs~
Kathleen

Recipe:
Stamps: Out on a Limb Revised, Out on a Limb Sentiments, Borders and Corners Monogram Edition (PTI)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery cardstock (SU!), Sweet Blush, Stamper's White Select (PTI), Basic Grey Sultry 6x6 pack
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, (SU!), Sweet Blush (PTI)
Accessories: 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (SU!), Buttons---lost the name--sorry!, DMC thread, Scor-pal

1 comment:

kris said...

You are a card-making machine!!!!