Sunday, July 20, 2008

{Old Friends}

As I typed that title, I thought---not old, just "known for a long time" friends. One of my dearest friends from college is here in town for a few days. As we were talking about her trip before she came we realized it had been 10 years since we had seen each other----that's a long time! We still kept up with the Christmas card and the once or twice a year phone call, but what a thrill to have her here for a few days. I don't know if I'll be posting anything while she's here. I have a few things I could post, but people are more important than computers, so----we'll see how my time goes.

After she leaves on Thursday, I'll leave for my sister's house in Falls Church, VA---so, since I'm not one of the lucky ones with a laptop, I'll likely not post from there, either---it may be a week or more---I know this will be hard for the 3 of you who read!! ; }

Thanks for sticking with me! I'll be back~

Hugs~
Kathleen

No comments: