Friday, July 31, 2009

{Friends}

I am blessed to have so many friends in my life. I think one of the reasons I love the PTI Friends 'til the End set so much is the sentiments---they say exactly what I want to say!

When I decided to make this card, I wanted to send it to a friend, so I immediately went to this set. I hadn't used this sentiment, but it fit the card perfectly.

I loved this card that Nichole Heady made to introduce the Mod Squad set. I also like a card a little lower on that post with the grey and black color scheme. I decided to combine the two to make this card. I really like these "flower bursts" or whatever you would call them. I wanted to add a little color, so I chose a Raspberry Fizz button. That let to the ribbon and "friend" tag.


I also did the inside---I didn't want any words in there, I'll write my own message, but I wanted to use some white paper inside to make the note writing legible! I just made the same flower burst in Raspberry Fizz inside. What a fun card to make--details are below. So glad you came by today---enjoy your weekend. We have a wedding to go to, so I need to go make a card for the bride and groom's gift!


Stamps: Mod Squad, Friends 'til the End (PTI)
Paper: Smokey Shadow, SS White (PTI)
Ink: Palette Noir (Superior), Raspberry Fizz, Fresh Snow (PTI)
Accessories/Tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft), Tag trio die (Spellbinders), Raspberry Fizz saddle stitch ribbon, Vintage Buttons in Raspberry Fizz and True Black, Rustic Twine (PTI), DMC floss

1 comment:

Ann said...

Great card, I love it.