Tuesday, July 28, 2009

{Mod Squad}


Here's a quick post---

I used the Mod Squad for the first time yesterday---it was more fun than I expected. I'm trying to get my birthday card stash built up so PERHAPS I'll remember to send some!

I love the glitter on this card. I used The Essential Glue pad and just stamped over the color and then added glitter; you get great coverage this way. I think if I were making it again I'd use smaller bling, but the gemstones were REALLY stuck on there and I wasn't willing to trash the whole thing!! Underneath all those little rhinestones are little blank places on the flowers---very cute! You can see the set here.

I worked in my classroom all day again, so I'm going to just leave you with the info below. Let me know if you have any questions~


Stamps:
Mod Squad
Paper: Kraft, Rustic Cream (PTI)
Ink: New Leaf, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz (PTI), Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Berry Sorbet Saddle Stitch, Vintage Button,
Hero Arts Gemstones (really old!), The Essential Glue Pad

2 comments:

Nancy L. said...

so cute and fun!

Maile Belles said...

Cute card, love the glitter and rhinestones!!!