Sunday, January 4, 2009

{Copics No. 1}

OK---here's the card I made with my first Copic coloring adventure. I sort of cheated---very little blending going on here.

I chose this tree from PaperTrey Ink's Believe set because I could just color the leaves different colors! It worked and I don't hate it too much!

I start back to school tomorrow (actually I had a workday on Friday---but students come back tomorrow), so the insanity will begin again. Hopefully I'll have some time to work with these some more this week and show another card! This is short and sweet~have a great day!


Blessings Recipe:

Stamps: First Fruits, Believe (PTI)
Paper:Plum Pudding, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Ink: Plum Pudding
Accessories/Tools: Copic markers, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing Folder (Provocraft) Double Ended Tags Trio, Oval and Scallop Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Plum Pudding Satin Ribbon (PTI)

1 comment:

Denise Marzec said...

I love that PTI tree. Great job with the copics!