Monday, April 7, 2008

{Crab & Company}


Well, it was back to reality today---Spring Break 2008 is over and I headed back to Trinity Academy of Raleigh today. I do love my job, so I can't complain, but ugh! 5:20 came awfully early today! I LOVE Wednesdays and Fridays even more, because those are the days that I don't work!!! But, moving on.........I made this card several weeks ago. I was sad that I didn't have a cupcake stamp (horrors!!!) and I realized that a piece of cake would work just fine (remember, the Frugal Stamper theme...)----I'm not crazy about the layout, but I LOVE the paper. It was screaming for me to use it, so I did. I'm going to use more sketches from people who have more experience than I because I feel like I really struggle with the layout---anyway, I always need more birthday cards and I could send this with my 7 year old, or my 16 year old and all would be well! Nothing too exciting here--just a fast simple card. The recipe is below! Now off to watch the NCAA Final Game---mainly, I just want to see "One Shining Moment" at the end----even though, I'd love to see Kansas win---sorry Memphis fans!

Have a blessed day~
Kathleen

Stamps: Crab & Company (SU!) PTI Borders and Corners Monogram Edition
Paper: (SU!) Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White CS, Basic Grey Romani Collection, Gypsy
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Double Stitched ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Target $1 spot ribbon, Target $1 spot brads, Word Window Punch (SU!), 1 1/4" circle punch, Marvy Scalloped Circle Punch (blue---the names confuse me!) Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, YoYo Yellow Markers

No comments: