Friday, September 17, 2010

{Happy Birthday little monster}


Here's a little birthday card I made with the new tiny treats: Halloween stamp set from Papertrey Ink. I LOVE the tiny treats: Valentines, and I'm just as smitten with this set. I love to give little gifts and this has all sorts of cute images to use on your Halloween treats. I stamped the little monster six times and colored them with Copic markers in the Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest, and Plum Pudding Copic Trio colors. I punched them out with my old Creative Memories square punch. I added the sentiment on a Fillable Frames #4 label that I die cut with Plum Pudding paper.  The buttons were tied with twine and attached with glue dots.

I hope to finish my bathroom this weekend----we'll see---sconces and mirror to hang, paint touch ups to do---but then I'll be done...and that will be a good thing! David is coming home and we are ALL looking forward to our time with him. Enjoy your weekend~

Kathleen
Little Monster Card~
All products Papertrey Ink unless noted:
Stamps: Tiny Treats: Halloween; Fillable Frames #1
Paper: Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest, Plum Pudding
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukeniko)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Square Punch (Creative Memories), Cuttlebug (Provocraft), Vintage Buttons in Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest, and Plum Pudding, Rustic Twine

No comments: