Tuesday, September 21, 2010

{Color Couture-again}


Here's another card made with the Color Couture line from Papertrey Ink. Color Couture is a group of color coordinated pre-printed embellishments that you can combine with your supplies to make quick and trendy cards.This is the perfect item to have if you don't have a lot of stamps---or time! I made this card in about 10 mintues---that included cutting the cardstock, die cutting the mat---everything. I was working on some other cards and had a bit of time left, so I made this.One of the nice things about these items is that the color scheme is chosen for you, so if you are in a hurry, you can just follow the  pattern and get to crafting!

I chose the flower and cut the mat out of some patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner and added the ribbon and button. I have been on a kick with this ribbon treatment lately---I'll try to stop that soon!

I have some pictures to share of Hannah's time in Costa Rica. I'll do that soon! Enjoy your day~I'm ending mine---sleep is calling!

No comments: