Friday, September 17, 2010

{Card Set}

I haven't made a set of cards in a LONG time---I finally had some stamping time last week and made a set of cards so I'd have some on hand when I need them. For ALL the cards I have, I NEVER seem to have the one I need, so hopefully these will help! I saw cards similar to these on a blog one day and I CAN NOT find them anymore---I'm so sorry I can't credit the inspiration--

I made them basically the same but with different sentiments---I think I already need them all! So I need to make some more---trust me, it's a need! Here's some information on how I made them.

I started with various colors of cardstock and made A2 card bases. I layered each card with the same color cardstock that I ran through my Cuttlebug with the Woodgrain Impression Plate. Next, I cut the Mat Stack 4 out of Rustic White Cardstock. I layered it with the Kraft order form from the It's Official stamp set cut with the die---that I LOVE---I love that spiral top! The ticket is cut with the Just the Ticket Border die and stamped with the same stamp set  . I added ribbon and a button in the same color as my card. These actually went together very quickly and that's always a bonus for me! Now, I need to get to sleep---enjoy your day! Details are below~

It's Official Card Set~
All products Papertrey Ink unless noted~

Stamps: Just the Ticket, It's Official, Signature Greetings
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, Terracotta Tile, Rustic White, Kraft 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Simply Chartreuse, Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist, Terracotta Tile
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft), Mat Stack 4, Just the Ticket & Spiral Page dies, Vintage Buttons and Ribbon/Twill in Dark Chocolate, Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, Terracotta Tile, Rustic Twine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this set! Your layouts are spot on! it couldn't be any better. They are a joy to look at.