Tuesday, August 25, 2009


I saw these Basic Grey Chip stickers on sale at Archivers and I thought I'd try them. I've never used any "thickers" or chipboard on my cards, but I knew this would make some quick cards and I'm all about quick these days. These are from the Lime Rickey collection. I have a 6x6 pad of this, so I decided to sit down and make a few cards! I was shocked at how quickly the card came together. The "image" was already decided for me, so I just put together some patterned paper and accessories and it was finished.

The details are below---I really am glad I tried these---I'm not sure I needed a whole pack of them, but they were on a good sale, so I only paid a little bit for them. You may see them a lot this year for some of my cards for Joshua's classmate's birthdays. They seem to be perfect for kids cards!

Thanks for stopping by today---my sister and her family are in town this week, so I'll be busy several evenings spending time with them. I had hoped to have something for the PTI Blog Hop tonight, but I don't know if that will happen---have a great evening!


Stamps: It's a Celebration
Paper: New Leaf, LimeRickey (BG)
Ink: Tuxedo Black memento ink
Accessories:
Ribbon from Michael's, Chip Stickers (BG), Double Ended Tags (Spellbinders), Foof-a-la buttons, Rustic Twine (PTI)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.