Monday, August 24, 2009

{Has it really been two weeks?}

WOW!! I can't believe it's been so long! School just took over my life for a couple weeks! I did find the time to make some goodies for the principals and teachers at my kid's school. I made some yummy brownies and packaged them up so cute----I realized after I had delivered them that I never took a picture of the packaging! HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN? DON'T I KNOW I HAVE A BLOG TO WRITE? :) But I did manage to get some pictures of the cards that went with them. I don't have a "teacher" stamp set, so I was thrilled to see the apples in the Papertrey 2009 Autumn Tags set. They have this cute little apple on manuscript lines and then another tag stamp that has apples all over it. I'd love to have the Teacher's Apple set, but I just can't have them all! I used punches on the image to make the "mass production" go quickly. I made these cards 3x3---they are so cute! Since I couldn't fit them in my 3x3 envelopes, I just stuck them on the outside of the coffee bags I used. I used Journaling Lines on my Kraft cardstock to tie in the manuscript paper look and added enjoy from the Autumn tags set. The "thankful for you" sentiment is also in this same set. There was so much that I wanted to do to these little cards, but I just needed to get them done and they look fine just like they are----SIMPLE is best---especially during the school year! This will be a great set to have as it comes time for pumpkin bread and other fall things! I love to give food gifts---and I really like it when I can package them up beautifully, too. Papertrey makes that so easy! Well, I hope to be back to some regular blogging now. I have a lot going on in my life that I want to tell you about....eventually!


Stamps: Journaling lines, 2009 Autumn Tags
Paper: Kraft, Rustic White, Pure Poppy
Ink: Fresh Snow, Pure Poppy, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: 1 3/4" circle punch (SU!), Scallop circle punch (Marvy), 3/8" Gingham ribbon, Pure Poppy & Ripe Avocado vintage buttons, Rustic twine (PTI)

No comments: