Friday, July 8, 2011

{Week 2 Card(s) 3}


I have been in the mini card mood this week. I have no idea why. I have not made many of these, but I just love to include them with a gift or in a lunch box or under a pillow. I made a set of 8  3" square minis all using the same stamp set and paper---simple to put together and lots of fun because they are so small it happens very quickly. I was grateful to have some time to finish these up this morning. I used the same color combo from earlier this week. You can see it below. There are six more color combos up for my class now, but I had already started these. I doubt I'll have much time to stamp over the weekend, but if I do---I'll be sure to show you! I'm getting my card stash built up again and I'm so glad.

Here's the other pear card. All of these cards use one of the Fruit Fusion sets designed for Papertrey Ink by Melissa Bickford. I love her stamps!

Cherry Card #1--I used the Limitless Layers Collection on all of these little cards as well. Dies just make cards happen so much faster--

Cherry Cards together. I must not have gotten a picture of the "Sweet on you" card alone.

Here are the two Strawberry cards---I wasn't as crazy about these---but--truth in stamping....you just don't always like the results!

Apple card 1---I love how you can make the inside or outside of the apples. I used the inside on this one and added a button to the middle with some twine.
Apple card 2---not a great photo. We've had SO much rain (YIPPEE---I LOVE rain), that I haven't had much natural light to take photos of my cards. Anyway, this is one of my favorites, but you really can't see the details of the stamping on this one. 

Well, that's it for today. I hope your weekend looks bright! I have quite a few  family posts to do---hopefully soon! Enjoy some family time this weekend~ Kathleen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your cards
yvette from France

Deirdre said...

Wow Kathleen, so many fab cards. You have certainly been busy. Love what you created. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment - I really appreciate it. Hope you are having a great weekend.