Sunday, July 3, 2011

{One last card from week 1}

I have one more card I made from my week one in the Summer Card Camp. I meant to post this sooner, but just didn't get it done. Not a lot of talk tonight---just a card!


I used the last color combo on the list and there was a sketch to follow as well---that's the easiest way to make a card! Just pick out some papers and go crazy! I'm trying to use up what I have, so I went WAY BACK to some old paper-Basic Gray's Sultry 6x6 paper pack.


Look at my handsome boy! I had to have a picture today---he looked so handsome for church today and he let me take his picture! What a precious gift he is! Thanks for stopping by~

HB2U card
Paper: Smokey Shadow cardstock (PTI), Basic Grey Sultry patterned papers
Accessories: Basic Grey letter stickers, Foo-fa-la buttons, rustic twine, brown rhinestones (PTI)

No comments: