Thursday, July 14, 2011

{Summer Card Camp Week 3}

This has been my favorite color combo since the challenge started and I have had NO time to play! WAAAAAAHHHHHH!  I finally had a little time yesterday and put this card together. I hadn't used this stamp set yet---I'm so anxious to use it on some scrapbook pages someday---but for today, a card.

I used the Road Trip stamp set. I really love this set and I see so many possibilities for it---scrapbooking pages on travel and adventure, US geography stuff---I really like it.

I added the key with the word "journey" because it worked for this card---and the "adventure awaits" worked for the recipient, too.

I used Distressed Dots paper  and the Background Basics: Newsprint on the mat behind the focal point. I love this card---I think mainly because I love this color combo---a little less "wild" than the last two!  Details about the card are below---thanks for stopping by---Off to watch Harry Potter 7 in preparation for the final movie tomorrow---butterbeer is waiting! ;D

Adventure Awaits (all PTI products unless noted)
Stamps: Road Trip, Background Basics: Newsprint,
Paper: Kraft, Fine Linen, Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy.  cardstock, Distressed Dots patterned paper
Ink: Chai & Chamomile Vintage Touch tea dye, Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate
Accessories/Embellishments/Tools: Word Keys (Tim Holtz), Cuttlebug (Provocraft), Postage, Double Ended Banners Dies, Pure Poppy Baker's twine, Fine Linen twill

No comments: