Thursday, April 21, 2011

{Something crafty....finally}

 {HAPPY}
 {SPRING}


My mantle is REALLY long and really shallow, so I have a hard time decorating it. Just recently, I decided that I needed to make it a seasonal thing instead of just a year round, one time only ordeal. I always LOVE my mantle at Christmas, so I decided to do something similar several times a year---seasonally, to make it look like I want it. I have had the dies to make these banners for several months, but I haven't had the opportunity to use them until now. I wish these photos were better, but I've included pictures of the individual letters since they aren't-- I so enjoyed making this. It's been so long since I've had the time or creative energy to make anything. I started these almost 6 weeks ago, but didn't get them finished until a week or two ago---just NO TIME! I will put the details at the bottom if you are interested in any of these products---they weren't hard to make since I had the dies that cut the shapes out---it was really a matter of cutting things out and then putting the pieces together. Great products really save time---anyway, here are the individual pictures of the banner pieces for your springtime enjoyment! ;D

{---I used these brackets to separate the words
 H

A
P

P

Y

}

{

S

P

R

I

N

G

}


{Happy Spring} Banner Details:
Dies: Boxy  Banners, Banner Borders, Mat Stack 1, 4 & 5
Limitless Layers, Doily Details Collection, Butterfly, Love Lives Here Collection, Flower Fusion
Ink: Chamomile & Chai Blend Vintage Touch Inking System
Accessories: Vintage Buttons , Twine, Bookprint, Rhinestones, Thickers, Cuttlebug

No comments: