Saturday, January 22, 2011

{Baby Things}

Have I mentioned that my baby is pregnant? I can't believe my CHILD will have a baby in just 6 weeks.
He friends had a shower for her last Saturday---it was so sweet.


Here are a few pics from the day~

My sister, Shannon was in town and got to come to the shower---it was really cool, because it wasn't her plan to come to the shower---she was in town for business and it just happened to be this weekend!

CUPCAKES!!! and other yummies~

Sweet Decorations~

Alison made Martha Stewart pom poms for the affair---so cute!

Sweet friends~

Sweet gifts---

My sister, Caitlin, me and my mama~

Here's the card I made for her....her nursery is these colors---mostly.

The details of the card are below~

CRaZy----two posts in two days!!! Project Life post coming up soon, I hope! Oh, click on that link---Becky Higgins is giving away TWO Project Life Scrapbook kits---I am LOVING mine---go try to win one!


Cute as a button card: 
~all products Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Baby Button Bits
Paper: Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Going Gray (Stampin' Up!), Vintage book
Ink: Versamark, Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Smokey Shadow
Tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft), Labels Two (Spellbinders), Double Ended Banners
Accessories: Sweet Blush grosgrain ribbon, Sweet Blush Vintage button, DMC thread

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh, Kathleen, how exciting! You are in for the MOST WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE of your life--grandmother!!! Woohoo! I wish you lots of blessings and I hope you are able to give that little one lots of hugs & kisses! I cannot believe how quickly the time goes by--my little DGD is 5 months old already!

Mary Mac said...

Caitlin looks great pregnant!