Sunday, September 27, 2009

{EEEEEK!!!! A spider}


We have had some of the GREATEST spider webs around our house lately (outside---thankfully!). Joshua is reading Charlotte's Web at school, so perhaps we are just more aware of them. I have tried DESPERATELY to get some good pictures of them, but I just can't seem to capture them. I KNOW it's user error!! I have a great camera and I KNOW it's capable of getting just the web and washing everything else out, but, alas, I don't know how set it to do that! Do you have any tips for the photographically impaired? If you do, please leave them below! I'd really like to get some pictures to capture Joshua's recent fascination--hey, as long as the spider stays in his web---I don't mind him!

This kind of spider is a little easier for me to handle. This little card was really fun to make--quite simple, too. I won't spend much time on the details--if you have any questions, please ask and I'll be happy to help you out! I need to go do homework---or, help my SON do his---I've decided it's the same thing---I'm learning more about Latin, Geography, grammar, even math than I EVER did when I was going through! My brain gets tired and he's only in the third grade--what will I do next year when Hannah goes to college and she's not here to tutor me? :)


Spider's Halloween:

Stamps: 2009 Halloween Tags
Paper: SS White cardstock, Bitty Box basics, Plum Pudding (PTI) Random polka dot paper--I don't remember the source
Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko), Plum Pudding
Accessories: Circle Punches (SU!), Black detail embossing powder (Filigree), Rhinestones-Taylor's Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), Cuttlebug (Provocraft), Ribbon tags (Spellbinders), Top Note die, dimensionsals (SU!), True Black gingham ribbon (PTI), DMC black floss


Thanks for visiting~happy Sunday!

No comments: