Wednesday, May 6, 2009

{Thinking of you}

We had some serious thunderstorms here last night---so I thought I'd use that as an excuse for another umbrella card! I'm pitiful, I know---

I used my first piece of Smokey Shadow cardstock for this quick card. Don't you love that color? This photo isn't my best one ever, but I think you can see how rich that grey is. I used Polka Dot Basics in Fresh Snow ink to stamp the background on the card. I love that so many of the stamp sets at Papertrey coordinate together. Yeah, uh, that's why I need to buy more...because they work together---uh, and then you will use them more.....and that means you are getting a lot for your money....yeah, that's it!

Details are below! I'm off to finish my Mother's Day gift~I hope you have a great day!

Kathleen



Scattered Showers Thinking of You:
Stamps: Scattered Showers, Polka Dot Basics
Paper: Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White
Ink: Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow, Fresh Snow
Accessories/Tools: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing folder, Threading water punch, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles, Stickles, Pure Poppy Satin ribbon, Corner Rounder

No comments: