Monday, May 4, 2009

{Loving this umbrella}

I am soooo in love with Scattered Showers by Dawn McVey!!! If you are a reader, you've probably seen more than you want to! I sent this card to one of my best friends last week----so I can post it now. She's my faithful reader---since the very first day!!! I really love this color combo---New Leaf, Hibiscus Burst and Black & White. Such a fun combo, I think!

This is much like another card I showed you last week. This layout was inspired by a card on this post on Dawn's blog. I really like it~

I think you can figure out what I did---let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by. We are in the throws of May---I've said before, May is like December without the joy of Christmas!!! It's just CRAZY around here!! Hannah took the SAT last Saturday, has AP's this week and then finals and SAT Subject Tests, class trip---not to mention all the end of the year concerts and performances----And that is just ONE child!! Thank goodness Joshua is only 8!! I hope you are able to rest this month.

Connie's Scattered Showers:
Stamps: Everyday Classics, Scattered Showers
Paper: Hibiscus Burst, New Leaf, SS White cardstocks, Black & White Basics Patterned Paper (PTI)
Ink: Hibiscus Burst (PTI), Pallette Noir
Accessories/Tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft), Top Note Die, Linen Thread, corner rounder (SU!), Foof-a-la buttons, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), Hibiscus Burst Bitty Dot ribbon

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Very cute! I just got some of those little twinkles---so tiny! They go everywhere when I try to get them out of the container! Any hints on how to corral them?