Wednesday, December 10, 2008

{Super Quick Gift}


...and it has a little punch, too!! A few weeks ago I saw this post by Ali Edwards (LOVE HER BLOG!). She was showing us some of her Christmas gifts she did last year---I decided I HAD to make some of these Christmas ornaments. She did some monograms---and I'm going to do some of those, too, but I made these pinecones with someone in mind.

I made this in about 3 minutes---and that includes tying the bow....seriously....that's my kind of gift! I made this for my secret santa that we do at school. I've neglected her a bit, so I had to make sure to give her something nice tomorrow. Tomorrow is my Christmas Program at school, so I've been especially busy lately getting ready for that.

Anyway, if you need a quick gift, this is the one to make---very affordable and so nice. My secret santa was a forestry major, so she loves all things "trees". I made a tag for the bag, but I don't have a picture of it---I don't have time to get one in the morning--so just imagine a tag made on Kraft cardstock using the pinecone from First Fruits---love it~

Well, that's a quick post---I hope you have a great day!!!



Pinecone ornament:
Frosted balls from AC Moore
Noel Rub Ons Value Pack (me & my BIG ideas)

Hunter Organza Ribbon

2 comments:

kris said...

I know who she is :)

kris said...

I want to see the Christmas card!