Tuesday, December 16, 2008

{Some Christmas Stuff}


Here's a gift tag I made for some gifts I took to a Christmas party we had for David's work last night. We exchange gift with the people who attended. I was fortunate enough to find some beautiful platters last year the day after Christmas---half price. YEA!! I looked for bags and boxes to "gift" them in, but I didn't find anything I liked. I just decided to tie them up with tulle and attach a gift tag. I'm on my way out the door to teach this morning, so I won't go into a lot of details~the tag stamp is from PaperTrey Ink's 2008 gift tag collection---I love these. They make giving a gift more fun for me---I love beautiful presentation and these tags make that easy~

Here's a picture of the platter all tied up.

Below are some pictures of Hannah's "barbershop" group..."The Bobby Pins". They sang at a local mall last Saturday. There are five of them and the girl in the green jacket on the end is their director. This is her first year of teaching and she's doing an amazing job.

These are a little blurry---I'm not sure why. I didn't notice until I uploaded them here--oh, and Kris, I'll send you some of what I took--


Details for the tag:
Stamps: 2008 Holiday Tag Collection
Paper:Gold Shimmer Cardstock, Pure Poppy Cardstock, Stamper's Select White Cardstock (PTI), Wild Wasabi Cardstock (SU!)
Ink: Wild Wasabi (SU!), Pure Poppy (PTI),
Accessories: Fiskars Threading Water Punch, EK Success 1 3/4" circle punch, Blue Marvy Scallop Circle punch, green, red, gold cord--Michael's, Pure Poppy grosgrain Ribbon (PTI), Crop-a-dile, 1/2" circle punch (SU!)


Hugs~Kathleen

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

What beautiful gifts AND beautiful girls-I love their name! Thanks for sharing!
LeAnne