Saturday, December 27, 2008

{Look at these beauties!}

OK----clearly, my last post was written and "edited" (and I use that quite loosely) with too little sleep. I wasn't using my computer---I was using Caitlin's and I'm not too familiar with a mac---I'd like to be, but for now, I'm not! Anyway, I wrote it LATE on Christmas Eve (or early Christmas morning) but couldn't get the pictures to go where I wanted them--so I waited until Christmas day to post. This meant that I needed to change it up a bit, because "last night" was no longer the 23rd, but the 24th and the morning was already over....etc. Anyway, I read through it today and was horrified---I'll do better, I promise!!!

So, back to these!!! These are Copic markers---they are a tool used in papercrafting that I've wanted for awhile, and my sweet husband bought them for me for Christmas! Did I mention that he was sweet? He's the best! These markers will make me color like Debbie Olson or Sharon Harnist. OK, OK, I know I won't color like them, but a girl can dream right? With so many stamp companies putting out stamps intended for coloring I have eyed these markers for a long time.

So, look for some coloring in a stamp project soon! I have over 40 thank you notes to write, so the coloring may have to take a back seat to my thank yous for awhile. I'd like to just knock those out tonight, but I don't think it will happen that quickly!! I hope you have a lovely evening! I'll be back soon!

Kathleen

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Oh, you lucky girl! Hope to see something fabulous colored with your Copics!
LeAnne