Wednesday, August 10, 2011

{Epic Year}

Noooooooooo, this isn't a recap of my last year---just a card! HA! I know a few of you were QUITE interested in THAT post, but you can just go somewhere else! It's a card post~

Joshua had another friend with a birthday last week, so I put this card together. I used that same $5 stamp set I've shown before---Boy Basics: Game On. I think this was a good purchase---

Anyway, not much talk today. I did use this card as a template for mine---I like hers better, but I didn't have time to redo it, so there it is! 11 year old boys really don't care about the cards!  I also stamped the inside of the card.

The details are below if you're interested---I do have some amazing pictures of Joshua's Lego extravaganza weekend to share. Hopefully this week---we'll see if I can get it together---school is looming and I'm trying to get my room ready for students.....oh, and get Hannah ready for school---have I mentioned that she's leaving me on Wednesday the 17th--yeah, she is. Happy for her.....not for me!

Epic Year~
Stamps: Boy Basics: Game On, Grunge Me
Paper: Enchanted Evening, SS White, New Leaf
Ink: New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise
Accessories/Tools: Mat Stack 5, Limitless Labels dies, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Cuttlebug, Corner punch


No comments: