I added some felt embellishments and buttons to make me happy---it doesn't take much!
- Caitlin got married in May
- Caitlin and Carson found out in July that she's expecting a baby---whoohoo! Can you say surprise? Of course, the Lord is not surprised--only us!
- Caitlin finished her last class at NCSU last week (YEA!) and is hoping to have a "real job" soon---until she gets one, they are moving into our home---that will be so fun to have them here---well, I'll think it's fun! I'm sure they hope Caitlin's job comes through really soon!
- Hannah graduated from High School in May
- Hannah deferred her enrollment to Davidson College for a year and is leaving for 8 months on September 8---you can read more about it at her travel blog. She's taking a gap year and traveling/serving with Thinking Beyond Borders around the world--very cool trip----very far away from mama!
- Joshua is in 4th grade---I can do this---I have done fourth grade three times---once as a 9 year and twice with my girls---4th grade---I can handle.
- David took a new job in July---it's an amazing opportunity for him and he's really enjoying it---but it's in Winston Salem---nearly two hours away, so he's staying there during the week and coming home on the weekends for now--not crazy about this part of the job, but we do what we have to do!
- We are preparing our home for the Real Estate market---oh goody! Do you want to buy a house in North Raleigh? :)
- School starts for me on Monday---yes, I'm going to teach this year---I'd love to have our house on the market today, but it's not ready and we will need some time to fix some things before it's ready to sell. I may as well continue in my job---I do love it, so that makes it easier!
- My parents, who moved here three years ago, don't want to move to Winston Salem, so they are moving back to Austin---do you want a home in Wake Forest? They can help you with that!
Thanks for reading today---