Friday, February 27, 2009

{Sending Hugs}


....and to think I didn't think I wanted this set----I LOVE this huge flower!!! This will be a short post, but I had to show you this card. I love the simplicity of it---








This was just a simple white card with some black flowers stamped on it---from Papertrey Ink's new Friends 'Til the End set. The flowers are amazing, but the sentiments alone are worth the cost of the set. There are all sorts of "friend statements". I love this one, "sending hugs"---I am a hugger, so any friend of mine would know that~ anyway, I added the words on the new colors, New Leaf and Melon Berry. I put the buttons on using DMC floss and called it a card. I stamped part of the flower on the inside with the Melon Berry ink.


I hope you enjoyed this simple card and post~~~have a great day!



Sending Hugs:
Stamps: Friends 'Til the End (PTI)
Paper: SS White, Melon Berry, New Leaf (PTI)
Ink: Palette Noir, New Leaf, Melon Berry (PTI)
Accessories: Melon Berry Vintage Buttons (PTI), DMC floss

No comments: