Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{Thirty Days of Thanks~Day 30}

I can't believe it's been thirty days....I can't believe it's nearly December. Let the whirlwind begin! I have so much MORE to be thankful for---this is one of the reasons I did this again this year. It's been a good exercise for me to continually be aware of my blessings. I will forever be grateful for your support---via facebook, email, comments. I have been overwhelmed with those of you who have prayed for me and my family. How very blessed I am to have so many friends. So THANK YOU for all of that love---So many of my friends from "the past"---(hee) have contacted me and have been so kind. If you have called---my cell phone is on it's last leg, and often if I'm with Joshua I just don't pick up the phone. I don't want to talk about all of this in front of him---so please understand that sometimes I just think I'll call you later---then it's three weeks later all of a sudden....HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?? SO, I "end" this month with a heartfelt thank you to you--those who have put up with posts about my dog and my scrapbook! ;D  This blog has always been a place for me to just share part of my life---so thank you for embracing it and me. I hope your Advent season is the best yet and that you are truly searching for the Christ in your life on a daily basis. Thanks for reading! I will be posting more this month---but much of it may be different than November--more pictures, more crafts, less talk...well I say less talk---but we'll just see about that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mrs. Nelson, being a stalker of blogs makes you neither sad nor creepy :) I've been keeping up with yours this month! Your 30 days of thanks has been so encouraging!