Thursday, November 17, 2011

{Thirty Days of Thanks~Day 17}

Today I'm thankful for waterproof mascara---seriously. I cry alot.....and it seems that on the days that I tend to cry, I have on the old pink and green Maybelline mascara and it goes everywhere---it's NOT pretty.

SO, I'm thankful for the waterproof stuff that I can pull out for "special occasions"---

Please don't be concerned that I cry alot---I've always been an easy target for tears---I cry at Kleenex commercials, YouTube videos, when a friend tells me any story about her kids---yeah, that's me.

What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

Sue Sheppard said...

Lol! Kathleen, me too! I cry a lot! I should use the waterproof kind more often. I love the picture that you used for today.....it had me laughing...brought me to tears! Ha! I love your sense of humor! I love your laughter. I can remember the sound of your laugh and I love it! Oh well, now I am rambling. Have a great day! Love you!

Jen said...

Well, I used to "never cry", now, it's ridiculous! I am way too sentimental, patriotic and romantic for my own good. Seems like I cry most Sundays at church too. I'm not depressed or sad...I just cry. Imagine how bad it would be if I were!

Anonymous said...

Bahahahhahaha.... That pic is awesome...

and it's so true! Waterproof has changed our world.