Saturday, July 30, 2011

{A quick tag for a dear friend}

I had a gift for a friend, but of course, I hadn't wrapped it up until the last minute. I love wrapping things in bags and adding a tag, so I put together this quick tag combo from pieces I had already die cut. I just keep these extra pieces in an envelope for times like these! I love what dies have done for my craft time.....I can do things so much more quickly now---and since I never seem to have enough time, "quick" is good!

Well, Hannah is on a service trip with Davidson, Caitlin and Carson have a wedding here in Raleigh and I'm headed to a wedding in Greensboro with Joshua---the Dancing King. ;D You can check out two of his dancing debuts here and here! I'm hoping for some more dancing pictures for you soon~Thanks for the visit! Happy Saturday!



4you: (all products Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Stamper's Select White, & Kraft cardstock
Dies: Mat Stack 4 , Limitless Labels, By the Numbers, Wonderful Words
Accessories/Tools: Orange Zest twill, Cuttlebug (Provocraft), 1 3/4"circle punch (EK Success)

No comments: