Saturday, May 31, 2008

{WSC50}


Here's my take on Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. It's very simple with only ribbon for embellishment, but I didn't want to spend too long on it. I really like this layout---it's one that I will use often.






I used score lines as some "embellishment" on the stamped piece. I don't have a scor-pal, so I just used my trusty Fiskar's cutting tool with the scoring blade. It worked just fine. I also stamped the horizontal piece with the little circles that are on the present, but they didn't show up in the picture. Thanks for looking~I need to go mow the lawn before it gets too hot---yeah, YUCK! When is David getting home??? :)

Have a great day~
Kathleen

Recipe:
Stamps: PTI-It's a Celebration
Ink: PTI-Sweet Blush, Spring Moss
Paper: PTI-Pink Patterns DP, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss CS
Accessories: Sweet Blush Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Slit Punch--for scallop

3 comments:

stampmonkey said...

I love this card -- love the colors, the paper, the design, and your creativity with the cake and the scored lines! Very pretty! tfs

Anonymous said...

Adorable card. Love the soft colors and the paper!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Janine said...

VEry cute card... YOu are right this layout is really nice.