Sunday, May 25, 2008

{WSC49}

Just a quick post---this is an unusual baby card---but I really like this Berry Bliss paper, so I used brown with my pink! This is another sketch challenge---this time it's Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge 49.

I hadn't used my So Many Scallops (Sale-a-bration set) yet, and I wanted to ink it up. I wasn't crazy about the pink ink---it's just soooo subtle that I think it's a little overwhelmed by all that brown! I also didn't notice how crooked that piece of Close to Cocoa was until I looked at the picture---not too happy about that, but, such is life!

Joshua and I are here alone since everyone else is in Turkey. We are planning to do some planting tomorrow and then just hang out---a nice relaxing day at the end of a school year....just what the doctor ordered (not literally, of course!) Well, I'm going to run---I have some things to do. I hope you have a great Memorial Day!

Hugs~
Kathleen

Recipe:
Stamps: So Many Scallops
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Berry Bliss DP (SU!)
Accessories: Cuttlebug, D'Vine Swirlz, Photo Corner Punch, Scallop Punch, Blue Marvy Scalloped Circle Punch, 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Kathleen! I love the cuttlebugged layer and the Berry Bliss paper! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles