Wednesday, April 16, 2008

{Lookie, Lookie, Lookie...}

Well---look what the birthday fairy brought me---yes, it's a full day before my birthday, but I had a 50% coupon that was only good on Tuesday and I felt like it would be a waste of money if I waited---right??

I told my husband (who had no idea what to buy me for my birthday this year) that I'd really like to have a Cuttlebug and he just looked at me with sheer wonder---then when I brought it home, he commented that we'd have to come up with another area for me to stamp if I got much more stuff. Once again, in the theme of the "Frugal Stamper"---I don't have a stamping room, nor do I have much of a room at all---I have a card table in the corner of my bedroom and I use quite a bit of our very little closet space! Fortunately he's so easy going that he really doesn't mind that often when he comes home at the end of the day there are numerous stamp sets on our bed and I've totally overtaken his night stand with my stuff......ink pads, stamps, scissors, paper, etc.

So, this post will be short. I have some reading to do---I have a dear friend who is writing a book and she wants me to read some her first drafts. I want to try to play with my new toy, too--I did get some embossing folders and one die set---I will go get some more stuff later when I really know what I want (I did save 50% you know---so, I know I should spend that on ME since it was my birthday gift, right?) My sweet husband keeps asking me what else I want....I think I'll just send him to the Papertrey Ink website and tell him to go crazy!!! What could be sweeter than that? I hope to be back later with a card or two and maybe some soccer pictures from my daughter's game yesterday! I'm sure you are dying to see those! Hugs~

Have a blessed day~
Kathleen

No comments: